[Cantu] Argan Oil Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream
- Great for: relaxed, texturized, colored & permed hair
- Deeply moisturizes to protect hair from damage
- Formulated for over-heated, over-styled hair
- Argan Oil encourages shine, elasticity & growth
- When used daily, Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream helps promote strong, healthy hair
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, d-Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 10 (CI 47005)
How to use
How to use
Shampoo thoroughly by working OH SO CLEAN! into wet hair. Do not shampoo vigorously. Gently massage, rubbing scalp with fingertips, and working lather in, along hair strands. Rinse and repeat to wash away raised particles and impurities from the first shampoo. Gentle enough for daily use. Towel dry and follow with IN CONTROL “Anti-Poof” Moisturizing and Softening Conditioner.
I used to use this product when I had relaxed hair. Its water based and hydrating but needs to be used with and oil to seal in the moisture. Definitely gives the hair elasticity.