Before Applying, it is important to:
- Cleanse your hair with your preferred shampoo/co-wash.
- Apply your preferred leave-in conditioner before colouring.
- Hair must be dry or damp (not dripping wet) before applying Emi-Paint to prevent colour transfer.
- Use gloves to apply colour (you may use your fingers it will not stain).
- Section hair off and apply to damp hair from tip to root.
- Use a generous amount based on thickness of hair and apply evenly.
- For maximum vibrance, apply until colour is visibly bright and saturated on your hair (before drying).
- Twist or rake through hair for desired style.
- Use a hooded dryer or hand held diffuser to completely dry your Emi-Paint application (to avoid colour transfer)
** For Air Drying, please reserve more time for your hair to completely dry (to avoid colour transfer).
- For maximum colour longevity, consider wearing a bonnet at night to prevent potential transfer to your pillowcase or bedding.
- Final results may vary based on the underlying pigment(s) of your hair.
- We recommend a Hair Strand Test prior to Curl Color application for anyone with high lift colour, processed, or bleached hair.
Warning: Please wash with clear water immediately if the EMI-PAINT enters your eyes. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Water, beeswax, copernicia cerifera wax, Cetearyl alcohol, glycyrrhiza uralensis extract, tea extract (camellia sinensis), stearic acid, PVP/VA propionate Acrylate copolymer, peg-60 castor oil, titanium dioxide. DISCLAIMER: Please note Ingredients vary for all colors.