[Emi-Paint] Fine Wine
Before Applying, it is important to:
- Cleanse your hair with your preferred shampoo/co-wash.
- Apply your preferred leave-in conditioner before colouring.
- Hair must be dry or damp (not dripping wet) before applying Emi-Paint to prevent colour transfer.
- Use gloves to apply colour (you may use your fingers it will not stain).
- Section hair off and apply to damp hair from tip to root.
- Use a generous amount based on thickness of hair and apply evenly.
- For maximum vibrance, apply until colour is visibly bright and saturated on your hair (before drying).
- Twist or rake through hair for desired style.
- Use a hooded dryer or hand held diffuser to completely dry your Emi-Paint application (to avoid colour transfer)
** For Air Drying, please reserve more time for your hair to completely dry (to avoid colour transfer).
- For maximum colour longevity, consider wearing a bonnet at night to prevent potential transfer to your pillowcase or bedding.
- Final results may vary based on the underlying pigment(s) of your hair.
- We recommend a Hair Strand Test prior to Curl Color application for anyone with high lift colour, processed, or bleached hair.
Water, beeswax, copernicia cerifera wax, Cetearyl alcohol, glycyrrhiza uralensis extract, tea extract (camellia sinensis), stearic acid, PVP/VA propionate Acrylate copolymer, peg-60 castor oil, titanium dioxide. DISCLAIMER: Please note Ingredients vary for all colours.
Warning: Please wash with clear water immediately if the EMI-PAINT enters your eyes. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, d-Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 10 (CI 47005)
How to use
How to use
Shampoo thoroughly by working OH SO CLEAN! into wet hair. Do not shampoo vigorously. Gently massage, rubbing scalp with fingertips, and working lather in, along hair strands. Rinse and repeat to wash away raised particles and impurities from the first shampoo. Gentle enough for daily use. Towel dry and follow with IN CONTROL “Anti-Poof” Moisturizing and Softening Conditioner.